d'ya know any good resources that expose the false teac

Status
Not open for further replies.

a

Puritan Board Freshman
i saw a tv special one day that showed bob larson "heal" some demon-possessed dude at a church... then later he was "healing" the same guy... clearly an actor... they showed the film to him, and he got angry and somehow tried to dodge his way out of it - i don't remember what he said...

do any of you know any good resources that specifically expose frauds, false teachers, etc...

i'd like to see some concrete evidence here...

thanks!

There's a pretty good book that (to me) totally exposes a bunch of the excesses of the "word of faith" movement (especially the modern "father" Kenneth Hagin...and by extension his followers like Copeland, etc.) ...it's been several years since I read it, I think it's called A Different Gospel by ? Mcdonnell (?). It's very conclusive in showing how the entire movement is predicated on Hagin's VERY well documented plagiarism of early 20th century mind science dude E.W. Kenyon.

Hank Hanegraaff has written some pretty good body blows against the many abuses and gut wrenching disgraces in the charismatic movement -Counterfeit Revival...and (I think) Christianity in Crisis is the other one.
I don't know if they contain the kind of hard proofs that you're looking for but there is some pretty good documentation about many of todays TBN players and more.

I have a copy of [i:ae72e011c9]The Confusing World of Benny Hinn[/i:ae72e011c9] by Fisher and Goedelman. It's worth reading, if you can find a copy.

[quote:501510c9ce][i:501510c9ce]Originally posted by joshua[/i:501510c9ce]
[i:501510c9ce]Charismatic Chaos[/i:501510c9ce] nips them all in the bud. I'm sending you the tapes...sheesh. Calm down! J/K [/quote:501510c9ce]

HURRY HURRY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back