Economy of the Covenants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows who stocks Witsius' Economy of the Covenants in the UK? :detective:

Evangelical Bookshop in Belfast has it for under £20. It is published by P&R so it should be pretty easy to get.

I wish I had known that, I've just ordered it this week from monergism.com. By the way Daniel, did you make it to the 'The Spirit of the Puritans,' conference? It was absolutely fantastic.

Anyone knows who stocks Witsius' Economy of the Covenants in the UK? :detective:

Evangelical Bookshop in Belfast has it for under £20. It is published by P&R so it should be pretty easy to get.

I wish I had known that, I've just ordered it this week from monergism.com. By the way Daniel, did you make it to the 'The Spirit of the Puritans,' conference? It was absolutely fantastic.

Sorry but I did not make it due to work and ill-health. I'm sure it was good though.

Sorry but I did not make it due to work and ill-health. I'm sure it was good though.

Too bad, I'm sure the sermons will be posted on sermonaudio shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back