Elect etexas the official mascot of the PB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have 7 of these suits I change everyday. As for the trampoline slam dunks....hey, those are harder than they look!

Sorry, you just make them look so easy...

You're right, I should have said that my running mate is a person of flavor. I can't keep my PC speech updated fast enough.

Danube_New.JPG

Cherry, watermelon, strawberry, green apple, grape, blue razzberry, cherry ice, black ice, kiwi berry blast and black cherry.

Since Bawb has trotted out a running mate I would like to announce my choice: The always amusing Perg! Pergi has done much transcultural work and thus would make a fine running mate.:lol::popcorn:

You're right, I should have said that my running mate is a person of flavor. I can't keep my PC speech updated fast enough.

Danube_New.JPG

Cherry, watermelon, strawberry, green apple, grape, blue razzberry, cherry ice, black ice, kiwi berry blast and black cherry.
Green Apple!:drool: Doh.:popcorn:

Bobandhisbaby.jpg

If the one on the left doesn't win the Primary can he be the vice to the one on the right? I would vote for that ticket.

:lol: Yes, I would vote for Brother Bawb in a second. Then again anything is an improvement over Obama, Hilary, McCain :barfy:
Bawb has bought your vote with an empty promise! That candy store picture! If he gives you candy, it will be on your dime.:lol::popcorn: I promise lots of silly threads, that is what I am all about a simple message.:);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back