Elusive Naphtali Press Anthology on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
This is worth the money and extra issues if you need the elusive volume 3 No. 4.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/123919878897?ul_noapp=true
s-l1600.jpg

You beat me to it! I was planning on purchasing them today. I am glad they are going to a good home. Enjoy them, and please share anything noteworthy.
Aw, sorry about that! They will be read by my husband and I and more importantly go into our (coming soon I hope) church library. Hoping they are all read many times!

@Reformed Bookworm I’ll communicate with you after receiving them. If you have a particular desire or need for any of the issues let me know. You may have a much more far reaching potential with them.

Aw, sorry about that! They will be read by my husband and I and more importantly go into our (coming soon I hope) church library. Hoping they are all read many times!

Don't be sorry. I am glad you are getting them. That is a great use for them! May they bless many in your congregation.

@Reformed Bookworm I’ll communicate with you after receiving them. If you have a particular desire or need for any of the issues let me know. You may have a much more far reaching potential with them.
Do not worry about it. They are going exactly where they should be. Share any nuggets from the Henderson and Rollock issues. Those should be particularly excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back