Encouragement to You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan&Amber2013

Puritan Board Senior
As a brother and friend in the Lord, I just want to encourage you in the faith. The absolute best thing we can do in this world is to live whole-heartedly for our God, in every way, without ever doubting Him for a single moment. His Word is truth, without error, and it is perfect and trustworthy in every way; it really is. The Word of God is a tremendous treasure to us here in this world, and it is something we should love and adore in every way, all the time.

Always live with such strong and unwavering faith in the Lord. Believe in God and His promises deeply, in every situation you face in life. If we have simple child-like faith, the blessings we behold are far greater than we can ever imagine. He really is who He says He is in His Word, and everything He has spoken is certainly true. Always know that the Christian way of life is the most delightful way of life, promising endless blessings in this age and the one to come.

It is so important that we are living every moment of this life preparing for eternity to come. It is my hope that we are storing up treasures in heaven and that we are making the most of our lives here in this world right now. Life is such a deep and lovely thing. We were created for so much purpose and God would have us live lives filled with beauty and love at every moment. May we pursue all that is good, all that is God-glorifying, all that is honorable, and all that is lovely, etc. When we reach the end of our lives, this is what is truly going to matter and last forever. We have only a short amount of time in this world, and it is my hope that we make the best use of it. May we fully love God and people with all we are.

It is my desire that you will always know me as one who cares about you, who wants the absolute best for you, who points you to God always through my words, and who wants to see us all live lives of beauty and love to our fullest potential. I am so thankful that you are a part of my life, and I am so thankful for your godly influence. May the Lord always bless you and continue to do a good work in you.

Love and peace,
Ryan

As a brother and friend in the Lord, I just want to encourage you in the faith. The absolute best thing we can do in this world is to live whole-heartedly for our God, in every way, without ever doubting Him for a single moment. His Word is truth, without error, and it is perfect and trustworthy in every way; it really is. The Word of God is a tremendous treasure to us here in this world, and it is something we should love and adore in every way, all the time.

Always live with such strong and unwavering faith in the Lord. Believe in God and His promises deeply, in every situation you face in life. If we have simple child-like faith, the blessings we behold are far greater than we can ever imagine. He really is who He says He is in His Word, and everything He has spoken is certainly true. Always know that the Christian way of life is the most delightful way of life, promising endless blessings in this age and the one to come.

It is so important that we are living every moment of this life preparing for eternity to come. It is my hope that we are storing up treasures in heaven and that we are making the most of our lives here in this world right now. Life is such a deep and lovely thing. We were created for so much purpose and God would have us live lives filled with beauty and love at every moment. May we pursue all that is good, all that is God-glorifying, all that is honorable, and all that is lovely, etc. When we reach the end of our lives, this is what is truly going to matter and last forever. We have only a short amount of time in this world, and it is my hope that we make the best use of it. May we fully love God and people with all we are.

It is my desire that you will always know me as one who cares about you, who wants the absolute best for you, who points you to God always through my words, and who wants to see us all live lives of beauty and love to our fullest potential. I am so thankful that you are a part of my life, and I am so thankful for your godly influence. May the Lord always bless you and continue to do a good work in you.

Love and peace,
Ryan
Thanks for the encouragement as I woke up from my bed with discouragement as it serves as an encouragement to go through this difficult times. God bless.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back