Encyclopedia Puritannica Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilgrim72

Puritan Board Junior
How many people here are involved in the EPP? I was thinking of offering any kind of service that they may need.

(I was just wondering if they could use a regular-joe like me.)

'Cuz, I totally support the project.

Thanks,

Your support is greatly appreciated, brother! I have worked for the EPP off and on for a number of years. I am sure they can use your services. Let me know if you have any questions. Blessings! :pilgrim:

Thanks for your response Andrew. I would love to devote some of my time to something that I actually love -- in any way possible.

I'm going to read more through the site and see how I can be of assisstance. Possibly send out an email too. I'll let you know what they say.

Oh, and congratulations on your 20,000th post! :applause:

I would also like to help if I could. I live in Quebec and can't work until september so I need something to take up my time.

Here's a quick update for any interested.

After a few emails, I have agreed to help proof-read some material. My first assignment is Wilhelmus a Brakel's "The Christian's Reasonable Service" Volume 2.

And... I've already started working on it. This book is HUGE! But I'm immensely excited!

(And I get to use a hot-pink pen!) How cool is that? :book2:

cool - a Brakel is great :)

I'm wondering - wasn't there another project (for print, I thought, rather then electronic media) that was also advertised here on the PB? I know I was directed to some webpage where they showed samples of scanned copy for transcription - seemed to me there were 3 different levels of difficulty, from printed material to manuscript letters. Anyway, if anyone knows anything about what I'm talking about, I'd appreciate a reminder/pointer. :)

Here's a quick update for any interested.

After a few emails, I have agreed to help proof-read some material. My first assignment is Wilhelmus a Brakel's "The Christian's Reasonable Service" Volume 2.

And... I've already started working on it. This book is HUGE! But I'm immensely excited!

(And I get to use a hot-pink pen!) How cool is that? :book2:

I am sure you will be blessed by this project. I did volume 1 and it was a very spiritually rewarding experience for me. Enjoy, brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back