English Popish Ceremonies for a steal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
Not from me but see the link. George Gillespie's Dispute Against the English Popish Ceremonies for just $15? If you've balked at getting this new critical edition because you have some other printing (including 20 year old NP edition), this is a no brainer. I can't beat that price right now; get them while they're hot! SGCB | Naphtali PressThe Also, Durham on Isaiah 53 is about to go out of print; get one while you can there or for a lot more at my site; I only have 3 left.

Wayne

Tempus faciendi, Domine.
May I ask what was the print run, and does this mean it sold out (or has nearly sold out) fairly quickly?

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
No danger of running out any time soon; and no, it is a slow seller which is why the firesale price at the bookseller linked above. The print run was 825.

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
To review, for $15 from SGCB, you get the classic presbyterian work on worship principles in the latest critical edition, 540-ish pages, in a nice binding, dust jacket and a color frontispiece. As I have said, if you have hesitated before even if you have an old edition, this is a very cheap upgrade to the current best edition. See 80 sample pages here.
I've posted pictures on my FB page.

Status
Not open for further replies.