ESV Audio Bible ... Narrated By: Max McLean

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANT

Puritan Board Junior
I received the ESV Audio Bible narrated by Max McLean for Christmas this year. I work in a warehouse by myself and have tons of time to listen. Tuesday morning I finished listening to it (From Gen. to Rev. in the month of Jan.) I LOVE IT!!!

I highly reccomend it! If anyone enjoys using audio bibles or books. Max McLean does a great job!!! :up::up:

This really is excellent. I enjoy it, and put the whole thing on my iPod. I then make a playlist of the book of the Bible I'm preaching through and listen to it regularly.

I have him (McLean) doing both the ESV and the KJV, he is very gifted, I love to listen to the Gospels!:cool:

And what a gifted voice Max has. I could be inspired just listening to him reading the tax code.

Tax code??? I prefer his reading of Jonathan Edwards' "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God." I also have his ESV and enjoy that a lot.

I have him (McLean) doing both the ESV and the KJV, he is very gifted, I love to listen to the Gospels!:cool:

Where can I find Max McLean's KJV audio bible?
Hello! I got mine on Amazon, I have A Bose unit that plays the MP3 formatted Cds, so that that is what I use, you can get it in regular CD format as well. I think it is one of the best King James readings I have ever heard!:cool:

I received the ESV Audio Bible narrated by Max McLean for Christmas this year. I work in a warehouse by myself and have tons of time to listen. Tuesday morning I finished listening to it (From Gen. to Rev. in the month of Jan.) I LOVE IT!!!

I highly reccomend it! If anyone enjoys using audio bibles or books. Max McLean does a great job!!! :up::up:

I only have the book of Romans - which I got with my Reformation Study Bible - but I can second what you say. He has a good reading style.

I only have the book of Romans - which I got with my Reformation Study Bible - but I can second what you say. He has a good reading style.
I think (need to double check) that English is not even Max's first language! He and his parents were immigrants. He has a site, I d not have a bookmark for it, but give it a Google. (And correct me if I am wrong about that!;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back