Evangelical Reformed Tracts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the Living Waters tracts are great, others contain the statement "it's not God's will for you to go to hell". I searched around the Internet and found these reformed tracts (scroll down) at a site called the "Irish Calvinist." An online print shop printed 5,000 of one of them for me for about $55.

Some of the Living Waters tracts are great, others contain the statement "it's not God's will for you to go to hell". I searched around the Internet and found these reformed tracts (scroll down) at a site called the "Irish Calvinist." An online print shop printed 5,000 of one of them for me for about $55.

Which track do you like, David, and which online print shop do you use?

I use a CD from Day One

It's called "Who wants to be a millionare" and it includes 32 tracts which you can print yourself and include your church details on if you want.

It is all in PDF format and as a whole are very good.
Tracts are done by Peter Jeffrey and the Publisher is DayOne.

Just so folks know, those are the Peter Jeffrey tracts referenced above. I'm glad to know that others are using them and finding them useful.

Which track do you like, David, and which online print shop do you use?
Tim, I used PS Print (Print Custom Business Cards, Stickers, Postcards & More Online Printing Services Serving The Whole Country From Brooklyn New York to San Francisco Bay Area). I sent them the PDF files of the front and back, and they did a good job And sorry, I remembered the quantity wrong-- I got 1,000 for $54. I tried to find the tract I ordered on the Irish Calvinist page but it's not there anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back