Every Reformed Whole Bible Commentary Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Fentiman

Puritan Board Sophomore
Friends,

Here is a link for every reformed, whole Bible commentary in English that is online, since the Reformation (23), all of which are linked and have helpful and recommendatory comments, often by Spurgeon.

The page also includes every whole Bible commentary that received a good recommendation by Spurgeon or better, as well as most every whole Bible commentary online (in English) that Bible-believers would be interested in, for a total of 52 commentaries.

Hope it is useful to you. The whole Old Testament and New Testament commentary pages are still being worked on, but hopefully will be completed in the not too far distant future.

Blessings.

A wonderful service to the church militant, Travis!

Would like to suggest some tweaking of the text used on the dark background, or lightening up the background color:

RBOnlineSnapshot.jpg
[Click to Enlarge]

As you can "see" from the above screenshot, the site is very difficult to read.

Patrick,

Thank you much for the feedback.

I made the gray font a shade lighter than what it was. Take a look and please let me know if it is easier on your eyes. I previously stayed away from brighter grays or whites on the black background because it seemed to me that it was a bit blinding. But I think this shade of gray is not as dim (hence not as much need for squinting) and yet not completely blinding either. It may not be ideal, but I hope it works.

No real differences detected, Travis.

Why not try switching the black background #0F0F0F to a deeper blue, e.g., #386680 (Dark Slate Blue)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back