Everyone need to check the size of their avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Bushey

Puritanboard Commissioner
Right click your avatar and click on properties. If your avatar is over 150 x 150 pixels either reduce it or remove it.

Mods bump this thread as it moves down the page.

Thanks everyone.

Originally posted by Puritanhead
132 x 150 pixels here... maybe I should make it bigger?
:bigsmile:
I'm a terrible judge of character sometimes, but you strike me as the kind of person that'd make it 150 x 151, just to see... :lol:

I'm way off on this character assessment, right?

Originally posted by blhowes
132 x 150 pixels here... maybe I should make it bigger?
:bigsmile:
I'm a terrible judge of character sometimes, but you strike me as the kind of person that'd make it 150 x 151, just to see... :lol:

I'm way off on this character assessment, right?

That is funny... but actually you misjudged me-- It is not that I am not mischevious enough to do it-- I'm just too lazy to do it, now that I think about it.

Originally posted by Scott Bushey
Right click your avatar and click on properties. If your avatar is over 150 x 150 pixels either reduce it or remove it.

Mods bump this thread as it moves down the page.

Thanks everyone.

How about a max download size?

Mine is 2.66 KB (2720 bytes). Try beating that Puritanboarders!!!

Perhaps some of the guys would like to volunteer and help offending people shrink their avatars, and give them a new one.

That is funny... but actually you misjudged me-- It is not that I am not mischevious enough to do it-- I'm just too lazy to do it, now that I think about it.
Thanks for correcting me. It's tough trying to judge a person's true character over the internet.

mine is 195X 130..

I think I should have "special" privileges. Just look at Pastor Jack :lol:

How do I lower the size? I will work on this tonight and if I can not change it I have another Avatar in mind that will work. :lol:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

147 x 149; thanks to a previous SB resizing special. My avatar used to be a great picture of Hercule Poirot --when the resizing legislation came along it just didn't look the same. So I had to go for the dignified-wise-authoritative look instead of a cheerful smug Belgian.

Originally posted by NaphtaliPress
I edited mine but it still shows 150x152, will you let it slide?

Yeah-- if he lets it slide for you... then what will he do next? Let it slide for a moderator like Colleen. Of course not!
:p

Originally posted by SemperFideles
Fixed. Sorry about that.

Scott: Where have you been brother? You've been scarce lately.

Working on rejuvinating my walk. The PB does not a Christian make. :D

Has anyone else been seized with a manic urge to click on other people's avatars and see if they comply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back