Everyone need to check the size of their avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I didn't mean you. I found someone else....

I didn't realize I would do so well as the ruthless enforcer for an oppressive statist regime until this evening. Tracking down lawbreakers has it's little adrenaline thrill.

I shall have to fine you for satire, as my screenname is py3ak!

[Edited on 3-11-2006 by py3ak]

I understood it to be a demeaning reference to my stature. We KBG (Killer Board Guards) know no mercy!

There you go! You'll never go wrong calling lieutenants colonels and majors brigadier generals! Enforcers are always susceptible to self-importance.

How do I check on Mac

Can someone check for me, or tell me how to check it on Mac???

Thanks

Originally posted by py3ak
I found one non-compliant person so far!

:eek: AAAAAAaaaaarrrrgghhhhh!!! :eek:

I just realized it's me!!!

I've got to find a different one.

BUMMER! I really like the guy walking on his hands!

I'm sorry for being non-complient everyone. I just realized it.
I'm looking for a different one now.

Man, so close....

Thanks

Off to resize....(I guess I could write that in the getting fit thread as well...(symbol crash):lol:

[Edited on 3-12-2006 by tdowns007]

Did it work.....

I'll see.....I can't tell, someone please check....I can't stand being out of compliance......Thanks.

[Edited on 3-12-2006 by tdowns007]

You can shrink your avatar photos by saving them and going into mspaint. That is how I get mine down to size. Then I upload them to image shack. Any questions? Joshua Hicks told me how to do the mspaint thing. It is on all of our PC's. It is hidden.

Can you hear me now??

What about now? I changed it at photobucket, it says there that it is 132 by 88 or something like that, I repasted it into my profile...I'll know when I submit this I think if it looks smaller......

Sweeeeeetttt!!!!

Thanks for checking, I can sleep now....but first I'll pray for those slackers with rebellious hearts who have not changed theirs.:)

Originally posted by joshua
It's not good, actually. It's 176 x 117. The limit is 150.

Weird. We must be seeing a different pic. Maybe do a refresh and see if the old one isn't cached.

132X88

That's what I get when I check it on Photobucket....????? I'll use email one from Josh though if needed, thanks Josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back