Exact Time of Last Post in "Today's Posts"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sastark

Puritan Board Graduate
Previously, when I would click on the "Today's Posts" link, I would be told the exact time of the last post for each thread. Now, it just says "Today" or "Yesterday". Is it possible to have it display the time of the last post instead of just the day?

vB4 Blue also shows the time stamp.

That's the one I'm using, and I don't see time stamps in Today's Posts. (see screenshot below). If other skins show it, I'll try one of those.

pbscreent.jpg

Try logging out, clearing all cookies for PB and logging back in.

So, I did this. When I logged back into PB and clicked "Today's Posts" for a quick second, the time stamp appeared next to "Today" and then disappeared. However, when I resized my window (I made it wider), lo and behold, there is the time stamp again! So, I guess it was a window size thing? And maybe a cookie thing, too?

I didn't know you were right wing Seth! Shocking. I'm calling your father right now!

Ya know, I was just about to call you a "heretic" over in the "Whats the last 'belief' you dismissed and now embrace" thread, but I refrained. Maybe I should revisit that decision...

:D

Try logging out, clearing all cookies for PB and logging back in.

So, I did this. When I logged back into PB and clicked "Today's Posts" for a quick second, the time stamp appeared next to "Today" and then disappeared. However, when I resized my window (I made it wider), lo and behold, there is the time stamp again! So, I guess it was a window size thing? And maybe a cookie thing, too?
It is definitely related to window size. vBulletin must have some kind of script that turns the exact time on and off based on if there is enough room to show it. I can reproduce your issue by shrinking my window size.

I didn't know you were right wing Seth! Shocking. I'm calling your father right now!

Ya know, I was just about to call you a "heretic" over in the "Whats the last 'belief' you dismissed and now embrace" thread, but I refrained. Maybe I should revisit that decision...

:D

Just don't tell your dad. I used to have long conversations with him about some of those doctrines when I was involved in a certain church case in SoCal. I certainly have done a 180 since that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back