Excited for December 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be returns galore at work. But thank the good Lord that the dozen Christmas songs in a continuous loop will be over!!!
Retail has turned me completely against Christmas.

I love Xmas! The lights, the pretty tree, the music, the food, the awesome friends and family.... it all makes me cozy rosey. Love love love it!

Moderating. Let's not go down the rabbit hole of confusing a. the very well established and biblical stance against pretended holy days (this is the puritan board after all) and b. how to handle the cultural accretions which have no sacred significance. Or shouldn't have (otherwise, see part a.).

Moderating. Let's not go down the rabbit hole of confusing a. the very well established and biblical stance against pretended holy days (this is the puritan board after all) and b. how to handle the cultural accretions which have no sacred significance. Or shouldn't have (otherwise, see part a.).
Noted!

It is a particularly sweet time of year, but at the same time, the warmth, joy, love, closeness of friends and family, and the beauty of life should not be limited to one season. Rather, Christmas making should be continuous throughout the year and always a part of who we are, through all seasons, in the way we treasure God, life, and each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back