Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJClark

Puritan Board Doctor
Has anyone heard of this, scheduled to release Feb. 2008:

In a Major Motion Picture Release Ben Stein exposes the frightening agenda of the “Darwinian Machine” in “Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed”

What freedom-loving student wouldn’t be outraged to discover that his high school science teacher is teaching a theory as indisputable fact, and that university professors unmercifully crush any fellow scientists who dare question the prevailing system of belief? This isn’t the latest Hollywood comedy; it’s a disturbing new documentary that will shock anyone who thinks all scientists are free to follow the evidence wherever it may lead.

Christian Film News HOME [ChristianFilmNews.com]

Ben Stein is EXPELLED: No Intelligence Allowed

Saw the trailer today - it looks really good. Not sure how I'm going to get to see it, but I sure would like to...

Saw the trailer today - it looks really good. Not sure how I'm going to get to see it, but I sure would like to...

:ditto:

The "teaser trailer" is better. The first one I looked at was rather lengthy and slow-moving; not your typical trailer In my humble opinion.

Funny article - those guys sure do get their panties in a twist when someone disagrees with them, don't they? :)

I saw Kathleen Kennedy-Townsend on the trailer. She ran for governor of Maryland. We know the godless are in power but it's always sobering when you here them speak plainly about what they really believe.

kvanlaan;

Funny article - those guys sure do get their panties in a twist when someone disagrees with them, don't they? :)

of course they do...because they don't want the 'truth' to come out, but the truth remains, and God even tells us "The Truth will set you free" just think how many people may go to see this and be exposed to the TRUTH!!

I don't know if it will cause as much outrage as we would hope, and it may only cause a temporary outrage, but will that outrage have long lasting effects? Or any effects at all within the scientific community??

Hahahahaha. If they're wrongly portrayed in it (which I highly doubt they are, the way I heard them speak is the way I see Richard Dawkins write), then it's a long time comming. We've been mis-represented in every facet of life for as long as I've been alive, no doubt longer though.

I have only taken my family to the movies once in 10 years and that was to go see The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe, now it looks like when this movie comes out, it will be twice.

I have only taken my family to the movies once in 10 years and that was to go see The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe, now it looks like when this movie comes out, it will be twice.

:offtopic: ooh ooh ooh. You have a pic with Ron Paul!

:offtopic: ooh ooh ooh. You have a pic with Ron Paul!

Yeah, but too bad Ron was having a bad-hair day that day. Actually, It was a very hot day, about in the mid to upper 90's, and the large fans must have been blowing right on us.

Great article!

Darwinism, the notion that the history of organisms was the story of the survival of the fittest and most hardy, and that organisms evolve because they are stronger and more dominant than others, is a perfect example of the age from which it came: the age of Imperialism. When Darwin wrote, it was received wisdom that the white, northern European man was destined to rule the world. This could have been rationalized as greed–i.e., Europeans simply taking the resources of nations and tribes less well organized than they were. It could have been worked out as a form of amusement of the upper classes and a place for them to realize their martial fantasies. (Was it Shaw who called Imperialism “…outdoor relief for the upper classes?”)......Darwinism is still very much alive, utterly dominating biology. Despite the fact that no one has ever been able to prove the creation of a single distinct species by Darwinist means, Darwinism dominates the academy and the media. Darwinism also has not one meaningful word to say on the origins of organic life, a striking lacuna in a theory supposedly explaining life.

Alas, Darwinism has had a far bloodier life span than Imperialism. Darwinism, perhaps mixed with Imperialism, gave us Social Darwinism, a form of racism so vicious that it countenanced the Holocaust against the Jews and mass murder of many other groups in the name of speeding along the evolutionary process.....Maybe we would have a new theory: We are just pitiful humans.

He's a Jew with a very interesting pedigree. Valedictorian from Yale law, trial lawyer for the Federal Trade Commission, law school prof, he is something of an economist and investment guru in addition to acting. He was at funeral I officiated at once and we got into a discussion about the exegesis of John 14. For a non-Christian, he is VERY well read and informed. I can't wait to see the movie.

I wish God would convert him. I have always really liked him as a person, and this makes me like him even more.

I was talking with another student about this movie today. He thinks Darwinianism is as rediculous as I do. Their day is comming.

Ben is also a convinced pro-lifer who adopted a child. He wrote a very nice book a few years ago about family life called "Tommy & Me".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back