Fake Reverends All Look Alike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats it! Name it brother! Name it and claim it!

I wouldn't be surprised at an infraction for this. Hahaha!

By the way, this is the entertainment and humor forum.

Last edited:
Andrew, that looks like Oprah in her casket.

2zyyivc.jpg

Andrew, your avatar has reminded me that I've always that about becoming a preacher myself, just like my woman role model here.

Last edited:
Well, I can feel the B1S1 starting to mutate, and I feel my avatar starting to change...

Get ready...

This will be one heretic who's hard to surpass...

I can't stop laughing over this. And if anyone calls either of these trolls {Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton} 'reverend' I will accuse you a ninth commandment violation.
A keeper!

AMR

-----Added 10/23/2009 at 10:52:48 EST-----

Why does this notice appear in this forum today:

This forum is closed for posting on the Lord's Day in observance of the Christian Sabbath.

AMR

I win. No contest. :D

Edit: When I originally posted this, my avatar was Katherine Jefferts Schori in a rather amusing vestment and a funny purple pointed hat!

Last edited:
Whoa! I feel...so...liberated!

And why do I now have such an aversion to John MacArthur? Must be because God spoke to me, saying...

-----Added 10/24/2009 at 07:43:23 EST-----

^--My avatar can beat yours in a debate!! :)

Your avatar doesn't look like he's elect!!!!

I believe I'm getting a "word of knowledge", gentlemen. I may have to change my avatar. :lol:

I can't stop laughing over this. And if anyone calls either of these trolls {Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton} 'reverend' I will accuse you a ninth commandment violation.

Hey, I ran across that video somewhere...

Oh wait, that was THIS THREAD. Seriously that is what I thought...

Now I must prepare my heart for the Sabbath...

And I don't care if my avatar is balking at the idea!

I really oppose this jump on the bandwagon mentality of changing avatars to reflect a famous fake reverend. As a counter to this trend I have chosen an avatar of a celeb rev who everyone feels comfortable with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back