Favourite Album of Hymns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewenlin

Puritan Board Junior
Can anyone recommend a good album of hymns that I can purchase off itunes? There are tons of top100 favourite hymns or top100 hymns of all time but I was just wondering if there might be any here who already have any such albums and can give some good recommendations.

Psalms too.

I think I'm in the right forum. I tried searching for another but this seems to be it. :/

Ewen

My favorite are the ones redone by Indelible Grace Music, Matthew Smith, and Red Mountain Music. But not sure if everyone will like that style, but they always pick very good, even very Monergistic Reformed hymns.

Indelible Grace: Indelible Grace Music
Red Mountain: Red Mountain Music <-if you go to b-sides you can get some free downloads
Matthew Smith: Welcome To MatthewSmith.us <-you can download one of his lasted records free

Jars of Clay Redemption Songs for hymns.

For psalms: Psalm CDs - Presbyterian Reformed Church. They're $5 for the volume 1 CD and $8 for volume two. I have volume one and listen to them in my car. Good stuff.

Added: Oops, you wanted iTunes. I don't know if the psalms are on iTunes or not, but a CD can always be ripped and converted to your iTunes pretty easily if you want to do that.

Unless you were asking about something like [video=youtube;HoEP5cQFHxU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoEP5cQFHxU[/video] :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back