Final stretch for fundraising via sponsorships for Naphtali Press Special Editions 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
I have not mentioned this on PB in some time (see prior posts). The sponsorship drive for Naphtali Press Special Editions 2021-22 is in the home stretch (March deadline). Regular sponsorship is $210 for USA and you can do up to 12 installments (18/mo). We still need a rich Covenanter (or someone just crazy about Rutherford) to sponsor at the high art level and receive the custom painted miniature portrait of Samuel Rutherford similar to the one of George Gillespie done last year. On the 12 month plan it is 167/mo. You can see a video of the Gillespie being finalized at the link below. Link to Rutherford. In the store see USA sponsorship at 18/mo and other plans. You can see the whys and wherefores of why sponsorships and all the levels and higher level 'rewards' at this promo landing page. Sponsors receive copies of the 2021-22 titles with custom bookplates and are recongized in the front sponsorship section of each book. Sponsors this series year receive Durham on Revelation v3 on chapters 12-22 (with new bio and biography), Shorter Writings of George Gillespie v2 (Westminster years, but his Notes appear DV in v3), and if you are new for this year you also receive a copy of last year's sponsored Gisbertus Voetius on the Sabbath and Holy Days; it will publish late in 2022 DV (translation work takes a while). So while $210 seems like a lot (and don't ignore the higher levels for consideration!), you get a lot and the recognition as sponsors; future generations will thank you; I sure will at least! NPSE raises the funds to do the R&D through the layout stage and we turn those files over to Reformation Heritage Books to produce the books and do the fulfillment, except for sponsor copies which I handle and send to sponsors.
GoalnNPSE22-Feb21-2022-1.png 33-50again-Gillespie-framed-IMG_0909.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back