First Come, First Served

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMcFadden

Puritanboard Commissioner
I accidentally ordered two copies of the A.W. Tozer Electronic Library on CDROM. It is in the Cross format used by Word Search and Bible Explorer and comes with the search engine and the books.

The A.W. Tozer Electronic Library on CD-ROM features 57 volumes by A.W. Tozer. Also includes additional titles by A.B. Simpson and others. Over $700 in print value. Powered by Bible Explorer 4. CROSS Compatible.

J.I. Packer writes, "Reading Tozer is like drinking at an oasis in the desert." Philosopher Ravi Zacharias says "Tozer was a unique voice in his time, but the potency of his writings is timeless." Fully searchable. Copy, paste, and print any portion.

I will happily send it to the first person who requests it. Hey, it's free. I'll even pay postage for anyone stipulating that he/she would actually be able to use it.

If it doesn't take any software I have to buy, I'd love it!! I've been looking for Tozer stuff for a while.

Charlie,

That was my point when saying that the search engine comes with it. Total package, totally free for you. Just PM me your address.

Blessings!

Yeah, when I saw "First Come, First Served" and "Tozer" I didn't waste time reading the details. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back