Flash Sale through Friday Sept 23 2016; Bownd and v12 of The Conf Presbyterian $23.45

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
Flash Sale. Sorry, USA only. For only $24.45 postage paid purchase the 296 page volume 12 ‘Sabbath issue’ of The Confessional Presbyterian journal and the 2015 title, Nicholas Bownd, Sabbathum Veteris Et Novi Testamenti: or, The True Doctrine of the Sabbath (Naphtali Press and Reformation Heritage Books, April, 2015) 592pp. Hard bound, smyth sewn, dust jacket.

Normal retail for both is $55.
This is an exclusive offer from The Confessional Presbyterian (flash sale is not listed at either Naphtali Press or RHB). For more information see links below. Use this link to purchase now via Paypal or go here to use your credit card and check out at the CPJ Store. Limited time offer, expires after Friday, September 23, 2016. Ships USPS media rate.

For more info see these links but use the links above to purchase.
https://www.cpjournal.com/contents-by-issue/the-confessional-presbyterian-12-2016/
https://www.naphtali.com/2015/02/05...stamenti-or-the-true-doctrine-of-the-sabbath/
The previously announced journal and book sale continues as well. See the offers at this link.

Well, this is certainly the time if anyone wanted to pick up not only a very good compilation of articles on the subject of the Lord's Day, but the granddaddy of all puritan works on the subject, for less than $25 postage paid.

Truly an excellent book as regards the content; and very nicely produced by Naphtali Press. I've really enjoyed my copy.

I do have to credit the interest by RHB which made the work vastly more available, and while the innards are to my credit or demerit (if you find those typos), RHB's designer revised my original dj; theirs is vastly superior, though I did tweak it with a few changes.
Truly an excellent book as regards the content; and very nicely produced by Naphtali Press. I've really enjoyed my copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back