Fonts here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galatians220

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Maybe I've missed this in another thread recently, but I was wondering if there's a way to change the font that one reads on the board. "Verdana" that we type in is perfectly fine and I have no trouble reading while I'm typing, but once I try to read my own and others' posts, I have an awful time. It's why I'm not reading as many threads/posts as I used to, because I have to strain my eyes and squint to read them. Is there a setting for changing fonts and/or making them brighter?

Thanks! (Sorry if this question has already been asked... Maybe, too, I'm just going blind... :lol: )

Margaret

Margaret, in Firefox you can hit CTRL + (Control and the plus sign) to increase font size on a site. Control zero to return to normal. You can do this from the menu also: View>Zoom
Just checked and it works in IE also.

BTW, I'm going blind too. I can only read text out of my left eye so this helps me too. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

It looked huge, until I remembered that I had PB set for one increase in text size in Firefox. So I just set it back to normal, and it is fine. Glad you all are now seeing what I was seeing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back