Food/Snack YOU like but, not everyone...shares your feelings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLZ I love dipping my fries in a chocolate shake at Culver's (fast food chain in WI and some parts of midwest, and they have the best french fries anywhere). That's not very common around here and people think I'm weird.

LOLZ I love dipping my fries in a chocolate shake at Culver's (fast food chain in WI and some parts of midwest, and they have the best french fries anywhere). That's not very common around here and people think I'm weird.

You mean some places don't have Culver's? Then I laugh at their lack of delicious frozen custard! :lol:

The best French Fries I ever had were in a very small place next to a windmill in Badhoevedorp, NL. The dipping sauces included Mayo (yum) and satay sauce (also yum).

Brad, you did try it no? I would have expected you to have. Don't seem like the kind of man to back down cause of a little stink ya? Haha!

By the way, salt and sugar don't mix. Why do you guys insist on fries dipped in chocolate. It's like.... sweet and sour pork. Wait, I do love that. Ah well.

Brad, you did try it no? I would have expected you to have. Don't seem like the kind of man to back down cause of a little stink ya? Haha!

By the way, salt and sugar don't mix. Why do you guys insist on fries dipped in chocolate. It's like.... sweet and sour pork. Wait, I do love that. Ah well.

What about sweet potato fries? Those are pretty good with ketchup.

Actually, any time you put ketchup on regular fries, you're mixing fries with a lot of sugar, since ketchup is mostly sugar.

Actually, any time you put ketchup on regular fries, you're mixing fries with a lot of sugar, since ketchup is mostly sugar.

Sweet potato fries with maple syrup is even better.

Sweet potato fries with maple syrup is even better.

Now that I haven't tried.

Uncle Max, why are marinated olives weird, and marinated mushrooms not. Aren't they relatively equal in being weird or unweird?

Norm
Works and Plays Well With Others

Uncle Max, why are marinated olives weird, and marinated mushrooms not. Aren't they relatively equal in being weird or unweird?

Norm
Works and Plays Well With Others
Brother. Olives are not weird either. Sorry to bust your bubble! Try again!!!!:pilgrim::pilgrim::pilgrim:

Hawaiian omelets (pineapple and ham, though most of the time I only have pineapple around).

Caribbean chili (threw a bunch of stuff together for a chili cookoff: kidney beans, chili beans, chicken, beef, pineapple, mango, papaya, guava, chili powder, tomato sauce).

A restaurant near us which has since closed made a chicken sandwich with half a green pepper, pureed pineapple, and teriyaki sauce on a kaiser roll.

Caribbean chili (threw a bunch of stuff together for a chili cookoff: kidney beans, chili beans, chicken, beef, pineapple, mango, papaya, guava, chili powder, tomato sauce).

Now that sounds good!

I won "most unusual" (which I was gunning for) in my church's chili cookoff. Prize was a four-pack of Sarsaparilla. I am glad I won that and not best overall or hottest (mine was spicy sweet), because the prizes they had were a chili necklace and "100% pain sauce." Sarsaparilla for me!

I froze some of the chili and then had that portion recently, and it was even better than I remember. The trouble is, I don't think I could recreate the chili exactly. I let it cook overnight, which neutralized all its taste. After feverishly adding whatever ingredients I had left (including medium salsa), it was back to its award-winning state :)

Peanut Butter and jelly with cheese sandwich. I prefer it to be sharp chedder(the tillamook kind... since thats the best ... hands down).

679.jpg

They're the bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back