Football: Your team.........????

Status
Not open for further replies.
man I don't know what to think today.
Dallas defense looked so good
...then it was like Romo lost his everlovin' mind.
I am a fan of Romo but he is reeeeeeally pushing it.

proving once again the thing I love about the game
no matter what it looks like on paper as far as which team should win
you still gotta suit up and play
Reality is sobering

I don't know man. I'm starting to think its not Romo's fault. I think we have some serious coaching problems. Jason Garret's play calling has been horrible. Ray Lewis called the Cowboys play calling "simplistic" a few weeks ago. I do think Romo can make some mistakes but I think he's forced into them by the direction Garret has taken our offense. If you notice we tend to do much better in the "hurry-up" when Garret isn't calling the plays.

PS-I grew up in "Big D" and will always be a Cowboy fan.

I don't know man. I'm starting to think its not Romo's fault. I think we have some serious coaching problems. Jason Garret's play calling has been horrible. Ray Lewis called the Cowboys play calling "simplistic" a few weeks ago. I do think Romo can make some mistakes but I think he's forced into them by the direction Garret has taken our offense. If you notice we tend to do much better in the "hurry-up" when Garret isn't calling the plays.

PS-I grew up in "Big D" and will always be a Cowboy fan.

Your football taste is found lacking, especially considering what good taste you have in music:
ManleyBeasley
Puritanboard Sophomore

Achtung Baby-U2
OK Computer-Radiohead
Dark Side of the Moon-Pink Floyd
XO-Elliott Smith
Sgt. Peppers-The Beatles
Trompe Le Monde-The Pixies
Live at the Fillmore East-Allman Brothers Band
The Man Who-Travis

How about them Eagles making it to the playoffs and humiliating Dallas? Hehe

Nothing like worshipping the Lord in the morning followed by solid exegisis; then coming home to a huge sandwich and Browns football!!!

In these playoffs I am rooting for:

1) Carolina

2) Minnesota

3) Pittsburgh

If they are all eliminated I won't really be interested at all. If Baltimore makes it to the Super Bowl I root for whoever they play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back