For NASB fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Puritan Board Doctor
Cambridge (last year) began to do NASB editions...they had in the past done the "old" NASB. They make a Pitt Minion Edition with some good covers and make their Uber-NASB ,the Wide Margin Reference Edition in black goatskin leather. I have both and they a very fine editions! They will have a "Pitt" edition in burgundy. All goatskin editions have red under gold finish to the page edges. Good stuff.:up::book2::up:

Last edited:
:agree: I've had the Pitt Minion NASB in goatskin since it came out last year. It is one of my favorite Bibles, especially when I need something small. The Goatskin is wonderful. It feels and smells like a real "old school" Cambridge Bible.

Next year, I think, Cambridge is coming out with the New King James Version in the Pitt Minion goatskin.

Thanks! found it.
I really recomend the goatskin if you get one.....it cost more....but it will last a lot longer!:pilgrim:

I'm adding it to my Christmas list now. A frined of mine has one, but wasn't sure where it was purchased as he received it as a graduation present from his parents. It looks and feels like it could last a lifetime. :up:
Had mine over a year...it looks almost as good as when I took it out of the box!:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back