For Sale Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok... i dig the idea of limiting the sales to PBers and i also dig the idea of an ATTEMPTED limiting of sales to books (i am one of the two who voted for such). i suppose things that are closely related to books are ok, but it could get out of hand quickly...imagine all the people trying to pass off their early 60s Ludwig snare drum or their 1st pressing of Leo Kottke's first album!!!

....wait a second .....i would take either of those!!!!!:D:D:D

would a wish list be part of this as well; i mean requests??

i personally would not worry about any of you cats noyt paying or anything like that ....
p.s.- i firmly believe in bearing arms and arming bears:p

I'm fine with computers and books. "F" and "A" I don't believe we should pursue...(and for those that meant it tongue in cheek, I'm just making sure we are clear).

Originally posted by Peter
:ditto: to restricting viewing. I'd like to do some "class-3" "F" trading I don't want uncle sam to know about and the PB is the perfect place! hush hush

Uncle Sam can read it anyway... ;) Seriously...

[Edited on 9-3-2005 by Puritanhead]

Originally posted by Peter
:ditto: to restricting viewing. I'd like to do some "class-3" "F" trading I don't want uncle sam to know about and the PB is the perfect place! hush hush

Indeed...:)

"On each landing, opposite the lift shaft, the poster with the enormous face gazed from the wall. It was one of those pictures which are so contrived that the eyes follow you about when you move."

army3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back