For Those Interested - Logos Puritan & Non-Conformist Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

davejonescue

Puritan Board Junior
For those who have been interested:

Hello update 1/3/23

I have decided, since I have put this much work in so far; I am going to finish it the correct way and put all 825 Puritan and Non-Conformist authors in their proper alphabetical order in the Index. Doing this also allows me to ensure no duplicate works or index markers. I now this will extend the time to completion around 2-4 months, but I believe it will be extremely beneficial. Everybody has been patient thus far, and just a little longer, and it will be almost flawless. I truly desire Logos to make this a no-cost resource, since they did not create it, and, there is no copyright restriction; with that in mind, I have to make it as perfect as I can to uphold the stringent quality of works Logos is known for. If they do pick it up, it would save us a lot of time in installing it, and we would be able to use it on the web-app. Thank you for your understanding; and even though it really doesnt matter where a work is in the Index, I believe creating it in an orderly fashion is best all around. I have suspended access to the V1 (or original Index) for the time being. In no way do I plan to withhold this index from people, or charge for it in the future; I just want to stop people from downloading an inferior index. When this is over, there will be two Indexs available. A corrected one, and an original one with no corrections, Thank you for your understanding; but having been at this for over a year now, I think these will be created rather smoothly, as I dont have to stop to link the works, create markers; and I know what to do and what not to do in creating them. God Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back