For when you don't know where to put a thread..

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by black_rose, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black_rose

black_rose Puritan Board Freshman

Is there a possibility to have a forum on here just for threads people want to make when they have no idea where the threads go?
    I realize it might be more work for the mods, but I've had a topic in mind for weeks now and just haven't posted it because I just really honestly have no idea where to put it.

Thanks.

2. Scott1

Scott1 Puritan Board Doctor

"Coffee Shop" is a general forum that can be viewed by members only.

"General" is a forum for non theological discussion that can be viewed by anyone.

It's helpful, in starting a thread to ask yourself if you want it to be viewed by board members only (all reformed Christians) or by the general public.

3. Southern Presbyterian

Southern Presbyterian Moderator Staff Member

Scott has the correct response.

[Scott, I'm all out of cookies, so this will have to serve as your reward.] >>>> [​IMG]

Trust me, if the thread is not suited to the forum you post it in, it will be moved... eventually. So don't sweat it if you have a good topic that you'd like to discuss.

4. Scottish Lass

Scottish Lass Puritan Board Doctor

You could send a private message to someone and ask where they think it might go.

5. Joseph Scibbe

Joseph Scibbe Puritan Board Junior

Coffee Shop seems to fill that purpose.

6. black_rose

black_rose Puritan Board Freshman

Well, I mean, It's not that I don't think it fits in any of the other threads perse but it's, like.. Spiritual warfare+discussion+prayer and.. @[email protected] it's a tad confusing.

7. Scottish Lass

Scottish Lass Puritan Board Doctor

Seems like the Spiritual Warfare forum would fit the bill, then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.