Found someplace to purchase brand new full sets of The Works of Thomas Goodwin and The Works of Thom

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyOfDavidClarkson

Puritan Board Freshman
I found a place to purchase brand new full sets of The Works of Thomas Goodwin and The Works of Thomas Manton - http://www.chrlitworld.com.

I purchased Thomas Goodwin's and got it last week. I'm very pleased. Volume 12 of Goodwin's Works is a complete topical and text index to the entire set.

[Edited on 8-27-2006 by BuddyOfDavidClarkson]

Just a word of warning; Jay Green has published an amazing amount of good stuff over the years, but he's too ambitious, in my opinion, which ends up with him going bankrupt and not delivering the goods. I recently received my eBay package from him( I waited about a full month after paying, by the way ) and when I went online to leave feedback, eBay says his account has been disabled. Hmmm. I recommend his books, but not dealing with him, if you can help it. God bless the man, he's just too perpetually overextended, it would seem.

As an update to this thread, I did indeed order Goodwin's and Manton's works and got them both in excellent condition and clothbound. Very happy!

I also ordered The Works of Stephen Charnock as well and should receive that this week.

I am very pleased that I got several sets I didn't think would ever be available again (I was beginning to wonder).

Highly recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back