Frame and Logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day, Civbert is left with no deductive proof that can "œrise to the level of knowledge," though Sean thinks otherwise. The reason this must be so is because the certainty of what is allegedly deduced would be based upon an axiom not subject to logical discourse. Consequently, all that would be allegedly known through deduction would sink to the level of something not logical.

The prattle and smoke continues. Since axioms can be shown to be incoherent and self-refuting then contrary to your tired assertions they are subject to "œlogical discourse" and with considerable regularity. Maybe you should spend some time on atheist boards and then you´ll see the regularity the truthfulness of Scripture is under attack. Of course as the Van Tilian flavor of the week I´m sure you´re in agreement with CVT, Frame, Bahnsen and the rest of the bloviating irrationalists who think the Scriptures are all apparently contradictory and ultimately hostile to systemization. Like the king who couldn´t see that he was naked, Van Tilians can´t seem to see they´ve lost the battle before it´s started. Which I suppose explains why their preferred method of apologetics per TAG is to assume the very thing they pretend to prove. Prattle, smoke and mirrors.

Thankfully and praise God more and more Christians are seeing the utter futility of Van Tilianism "“ not to mention the complete and total skepticism entailed in his analogous view of truth -- and are discovering Clark for themselves.

Sean, Anthony, and Ron:

By carrying on so you are not doing yourselves any service. You are alienating yourselves from the group.

Sean,

You don't even believe that you know you exist. I think you should try to deal with that problem and that problem alone.

Ron

Originally posted by Don
Sudduth has now responded to Anthony.

Don

[Edited on 3-19-2006 by Don]

This is an honor!

I haven't read it yet, but I honored that he felt my arguments warranted some sort of response. Now I've gotten feedback from some of the best - Vincent Cheung, Aquascum, and now Sudduth. I've posted on his Yahoo list and the silence was sort of daunting.

Should I post any comments on the blog, or here? Maybe I need a new thread?

Originally posted by Civbert
Originally posted by Don
Sudduth has now responded to Anthony.

Don

[Edited on 3-19-2006 by Don]

This is an honor!

I haven't read it yet, but I honored that he felt my arguments warranted some sort of response. Now I've gotten feedback from some of the best - Vincent Cheung, Aquascum, and now Sudduth. I've posted on his Yahoo list and the silence was sort of daunting.

Should I post any comments on the blog, or here? Maybe I need a new thread?

Anthony Coletti has responded to Dr. Sudduth's mumbo-jumbo. :sing:

[Edited on 3-21-2006 by Civbert]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back