Francis Robert's Chart on a Synopsis of Theology, on sale 50% off for Reformation Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
In my estimation, people like learning things about theology and the bible when they can see something visually. This is not a new thing. The Puritans did this quite often and published large "broad sheets" as posters for the edification of their congregations.

This new chart is a massive 40" x 60" poster that Francis Roberts created to help his flock learn the Christian faith.

He covers everything: the Bible, who God is, what God does, how God saves, elects, damns; the Redeemer Jesus Christ, the nature of faith, how faith works, obedience and works, and every other nook and cranny of Biblical Theology that comprises systematics.

This is in a word "AWESOME." It rivals any other chart written by any Puritan, including the one by William Perkins.

This took me a great deal of time to comprise, create and edit. But for Reformation Month I'm running it at a special price.

Check out a sample of the chart HERE. "A Synopsis of Theology of Divinity" by Francis Roberts.

Francis Roberts Portrait.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back