Fred Phelps' Inanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Authorised

Puritan Board Freshman
20050320_shirts10.jpg

Talk about false apostles. Fred Phelps makes me so angry.

Anyone on PB have run-ins with this genius?

No problem. This makes having your kid get arrested look like a good parenting choice

Josh! Your hair!!!!
When I first saw you I had a flash back to the 70s when I first went to college and got off the plane at Ohare and bought the Bhagvad Gita from a guy in a saffron robe that looked a lot like you. I WANT MY 8 DOLLARS BACK! ;)

Last year our church got picketed by these guys - apparently they were under the impression that we married gay couples! I explained to them that we were renting the facility - which happens to be an old church - and that heaven only knew what went on there when we weren't there, but that we did not marry gays. They still told me we weren't faithfully preaching the Gospel because we weren't telling people the crucial thing - that God hates them! Also, my sanctification (and hence also my salvation, I'm sure) was in question, because I had recently (within the last 6 months) cut my hair!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Originally posted by turmeric
They still told me we weren't faithfully preaching the Gospel because we weren't telling people the crucial thing - that God hates them! Also, my sanctification (and hence also my salvation, I'm sure) was in question, because I had recently (within the last 6 months) cut my hair!:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:D:bigsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back