Free copy of "Ruin and Redemption" for an honest review on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB.SDG

Puritan Board Junior
Friends,

I just released a book I've been working on for the last six years on covenant theology (called Ruin and Redemption). I'm pleased to announce that I can send a free copy of the book to you as long as you are willing to read at least half of the chapters (5, you don't have to read the footnotes) and write a review for the book on Amazon. The volume retails for over $28. The review doesn't have to be favorable, just an honest review. This offer is limited to the first 10 people who message me. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Hi Jon. I'd be willing to review it but I can't promise a specific timeline if you're looking for it to happen quickly. Let me know if that works.

Congratulations on this wonderful achievement, brother! I think there are others that could give you a better review with those 10 than me, so I will buy it myself and review it later. Looking forward to it!

My copy just arrived, looking forward to reading it!

Attachments

• 66602631-C3B1-4E24-9D3A-9CCBFFD0439B.jpeg
    66602631-C3B1-4E24-9D3A-9CCBFFD0439B.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
There's one more slot available for a free copy in exchange for review if anyone's still interested!

I purchased a copy a few weeks ago. It has not arrived yet, no doubt to COVID delays.

I am happy to do a review on Amazon.

Guys, thanks so much for your support. If you like what you read, please do also spread the word. This is basically the only platform through which I'm reaching out so not many people will know about it. But I am praying it will be a blessing. If you still want to purchase, you can go directly to Lulu.com and if you use the code: WELCOME15 you can purchase it for $23.99 (plus shipping). Many thanks again!

I just picked mine up from the post office and I’m very excited to start reading through it tonight. Thanks, brother!

FYI: I learned recently there is an error in the version that is purchased directly from Amazon. So, please don't purchase from Amazon for now, at least until we can get it figured out. But the volumes are coming out just fine purchased directly from Lulu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back