Free Digital Copy of 'The Whole Christ'

Discussion in 'The Literary Forum' started by BottleOfTears, Apr 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BottleOfTears

BottleOfTears Puritan Board Freshman

Crossway are currently giving away free digital copies of The Whole Christ by Sinclair Ferguson.

They are available in PDF, MOBI, and EPUB formats.

This is a wonderful book that explains the issues of Legalism, Antinomianism and Assurance with precision, clarity, and pastoral sensitivity. If you don't already have a copy, get one now, and tell your friends.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  2. Tom Hart

Tom Hart Puritan Board Junior

The link doesn't work for me, and when I search the store there's no such deal that I can find.

3. BottleOfTears

Yeah for some reason the link isn't working but if you type it in to the browser manually it does, it's very strange.

I think the reason you can't find it in the store is that it's technically an article that has the downloads.

Edit: I've added direct links to the downloads which should work. Actual article is here: https://www.crossway.org/articles/free-ebook-the-whole-Christ-by-sinclair-ferguson/
    I still can't fix that link for some reason it seems Puritan Board is doing something funny to it.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  4. JimmyH

JimmyH Puritan Board Junior

I nosed around on the Crossway site. Found this article on the book, which includes a photo/link to the book. Clicking on that takes me to a page where I can 'download an excerpt'. I couldn't find a free e-book in any format for the complete text.

5. BottleOfTears

I've added the links directly for downloading above, for some reason the article link itself is acting up.

Edit:
    I searched for it on duckduckgo and it was the first result.

6. JimmyH

JimmyH Puritan Board Junior

Got it, thanks ! This is a good tip.... I have duckduckgo but didn't search for this with that. I'll have to access that first and foremost in the future.

7. Tom Hart

Tom Hart Puritan Board Junior

Thanks! Got it by typing it into my browser.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.