Free eBook Erasing Hell by Francis Chan and Preston Sprinkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These three books were free today on Kindle and Nook. Didn't check to see if they still are, but here are the links:

Free Kindle Book: Erasing Hell by Francis Chan (with NOOK link) | The Vessel Project

Free Kindle Book: Crazy Love by Francis Chan (with NOOK link) | The Vessel Project

Free Kindle Book: Forgotten God by Francis Chan (with NOOK link) | The Vessel Project

Thank you for posting the other two books. I could not do a good search today due to computer problems. Is the author Francis Chan worth reading. I'm looking forward to reading these book's.

I read Erasing Hell and thought it was a good response to Rob Bell and his book. It's nice because like Chan's other books it's writing is easy to understand and comprehend.

Thank you for posting the other two books. I could not do a good search today due to computer problems. Is the author Francis Chan worth reading. I'm looking forward to reading these book's.

I've never read anything by Chan, but I thought since the books were free, I'd check them out. I subscribe to The Vessel Project because the author posts Christian books that are free every day. You have to wade through a bunch of Christian romance junk, but I've found some good stuff.

Here are the three Chan books in .epub. Easy signup and download.

Crazy Love, Forgotten God, and Erasing Hell.

Good for 48 hours only and the clock is running. This offer good from 12:01 AM, April 6th until 11:59 PM, April 7th 2012, Pacific Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back