Free ebook (with audiobook) of Pilgrim's Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was free, it isn't now. That link is to a $.99 version, and the audio book isn't technically free. It is "free with trial" of Audible. Most audiobooks are listed that way. When you tryout Audible, the first book is going to be free. I did find, however, another free version of Pilgrim's Progress at Amazon.

Thanks, Michael! Sorry that the price has changed; it was free this morning...thanks for posting an alternate option!

If it was free, it isn't now. That link is to a $.99 version, and the audio book isn't technically free. It is "free with trial" of Audible. Most audiobooks are listed that way. When you tryout Audible, the first book is going to be free. I did find, however, another free version of Pilgrim's Progress at Amazon.
Thanks for the link. John Bunyan always was one of my favorites. He's the only puritan I know of who is over 100 feet tall, carved out the Grand Canyon, and has a giant blue ox.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Andrew, your post reminds me of this: http://babylonbee.com/news/Paul-bunyan-tops-list-favorite-puritans/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back