Free Hebrew Bible Course

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great, thanks! I'd been looking for something like that for a while. Now I only need to find the time to study...

Cool! Thanks. They also have - Introduction to Ancient Greek History, which also looks good. Did you see the philosophy class they have? Death. Yipee!

Cool! Thanks. They also have - Introduction to Ancient Greek History, which also looks good. Did you see the philosophy class they have? Death. Yipee!
Did you get a look at the fellow teaching that death course. He just seemed waaaaaay too happy about it all. I'm just sayin'.

MR

Guys...this course if not what you think...

I just listened to the intro and it's awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently our Hebrew Bible is a compilation of legends from antiquity

Yeah, I was wondering how good it would be, since it is from Yale. I think it is important to regard the text of the Hebrew Bible with reverence, since it is the inspired Word of God.

-----Added 3/27/2009 at 03:34:42 EST-----

I am currently looking around iTunes U to see what they have by way of Biblical languages instruction from the various seminaries that are represented.

Yeah, I was wondering how good it would be, since it is from Yale. I think it is important to regard the text of the Hebrew Bible with reverence, since it is the inspired Word of God.

-----Added 3/27/2009 at 03:34:42 EST-----

I am currently looking around iTunes U to see what they have by way of Biblical languages instruction from the various seminaries that are represented.

:ditto: I spoke to soon..:barfy:

The Free Church of Scotland Seminary has their complete Hebrew course available in video format at:

Online Hebrew

Very good quality. Check out the whole website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back