Free Kindle book at amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebrexan

Puritan Board Freshman
At least it's free as of right now.

61qHAkhb1SL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Welcome to a Reformed Church: A Guide for Pilgrims - Kindle edition by Daniel R. Hyde. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

I LOVE Ligonier. My PC app for Kindle Reader has 24 R.C. Sproul books, mostly obtained for free from Ligonier.

I LOVE Ligonier

I appreciate them too, but this book looks like it was published by Reformation Trust Publishing.

Indeed, it is. However, Ligonier is featuring it this month as their September e-book for free: Welcome to a Reformed Church.

My comment was not meant to suggest that Ligonier published it, only that they are featuring it on their site as a give away from their store. If you check the Ligonier website each month, they will have some really cool book to give away! Hence, I LOVE Ligonier.

Over the last couple of years, my library has been enriched with Sproul, Matthison, Lawson, Phillips, Ferguson, Hyde, Parsons, etc. - all for FREE!!!

• The Truth of the Cross — Free eBook
• The Masculine Mandate — Free eBook
• What’s So Great about the Doctrines of Grace? — Free eBook
• In Christ Alone: Living the Gospel Centered Life — Free eBook
• The Gospel Focus of Charles Spurgeon—Free eBook
• R.C. Sproul’s Commentary on John—Free eBook
• The Prayer of the Lord—Free eBook
• How the Gospel Brings Us All the Way Home — Free eBook
• The Poetic Wonder of Isaac Watts — Free eBook
• Five Things Every Christian Needs to Grow — Free eBook
• Jesus the Evangelist — Free eBook
• Surprised by Suffering — Free eBook
• Crucial Questions: 20 Free eBooks from R.C. Sproul
• Welcome to a Reformed Church — Free eBook
• The Heroic Boldness of Martin Luther: eBook Free Today
• Blood Work: How the Blood of Christ Accomplishes Our Salvation—Free eBook
• John Calvin: A Heart for Devotion, Doctrine, and Doxology—Free eBook
• A Reformed Approach to Science and Scripture, A New Free eBook from Keith Mathison

BTW - did I mention that the ebooks are FREE?

I'd have to take some time poring over old emails (or perhaps my Amazon purchase history) to see which ones were free. But in the past couple of years, I've probably added close to 200 books that were $3.99 or less, including a good many free ones.

Than you for this, I was planning on buying the hard copy of this book, glad to be able to read it through first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back