Free Resources for Amillenialism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaywardNowHome

Puritan Board Freshman
Next Monday at Bible study, we're going to be studying some eschatology (we've been going through the book of Daniel all semester and we're in the prophecy section). The passages that we will be looking at are: all of Daniel, 1 Thessalonians 4 and 5, 2 Thessalonians 2, and possibly parts of Revelation.

I have not done extensive research or reading on the different eschatological views but from what I've read and heard so far, I'm leaning favorably towards amillenialism. A lot of the people I have Bible study with either have no stance (lack of research and reading in the area) or are premillennial. I want to present the amillennial view but I don't have much reference material.

I ask for free resources (preferably online) because I'm a poor college student. :( So if anyone has anything, it'd be much appreciated!

I certainly don't want to drag this helpful thread :offtopic: , but what's the deal with Engelsma anyway? I have rarely read a kind thing ever coming from him. He virtually equates postmillennialism with heresy in the introduction of that link. I would be tempted to say he's like the amil version of Gary North, but I don't think he quite goes that far.

I certainly don't want to drag this helpful thread :offtopic: , but what's the deal with Engelsma anyway? I have rarely read a kind thing ever coming from him. He virtually equates postmillennialism with heresy in the introduction of that link. I would be tempted to say he's like the amil version of Gary North, but I don't think he quite goes that far.

It's even stranger if you consider that i'm postmil, yet i gave the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back