"I was once knocked out by a Mexican bantamweight - six of my pals
were swinging him around by his heels at the time." - Randall "Tex"
Cobb

m gonna wrap him in my cocoon of horror and knock him out." - Peter
McNeeley on Mike Tyson

"If a bullfrog had wings it wouldn't bump his behind every time he
hopped."
- Don King

I might just fade into Bolivian" - Mike Tyson.

"œ[He] called me a "˜rapist´ and a "˜recluse.´ I´m not a recluse."

On Lennox Lewis

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children.!"

"My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."

After biting Holyfield he said, "This is my career. I have children to raise. I have to retaliate. He butted me. Look at me. My kids will be scared of me."

"I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin. When we got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."

Its always funny when Tyson uses SAT type words. Here's a classic. I apologize for the gory picture it paints, but just imagine Tyson saying it.

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard."

"How dare these boxers challenge me with their primitive skills? It makes me angry. They're just as good as dead."

"You gentlemen have no idea what it's like to be myself, no idea what it's like. I'm not interested in being humiliated anymore.

"I don't know if I'm mentally sick, but I have... episodes sometimes. I'm a depressant kind of dude. I have episodes, and I'm human. But no one cares about my health as a human because sometimes I'm in my episodes when I'm at work."

"I really dig Hannibal. Hannibal had real guts. He rode elephants into Cartilage."

"I like the British bikes. I like British people. They're real mellow."

When I was in prison, I was wrapped up in all those deep books. That Tolstoy nonesense - people shouldn't read that stuff. -Mike Tyson

My biggest weakness is my sensitivity. I am too sensitive a person.

[Edited on 8-8-2005 by Slippery]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back