Funny news video

Status
Not open for further replies.

AThornquist

Puritan Board Doctor
This is probably one of the most unintentionally funny news videos I have ever seen. I looked it up after there was a rap remix version posted elsewhere.

[video=youtube;EzNhaLUT520]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520[/video]

The brother certainly is colourful (no pun intended), but I don't find a report of a home invasion and attempted rape that funny.

I also don't find the humor in everyone refering to him as "the brother".

:lol: That's funny. But I can't tell - are you serious?

And by the way, WAFF (the news station) did a follow-up interview because Antoine became an internet hit due to this video, which he rather enjoys. The interview was done because the family asked to do it; also, the family was not shaken by the incident but rather pleased that it gained such attention in order to "get the message out" to the perpetrator.

If I'm not mistaken, they are calling him "the brother" because he is the brother of the woman who was attacked, not because of the color of his skin.

If I'm not mistaken, they are calling him "the brother" because he is the brother of the woman who was attacked, not because of the color of his skin.

Well that is better then. Thank you. My apologies to the gentleman above. Guess I should watch videos before making assumptions.

Well that is better then. Thank you. My apologies to the gentleman above. Guess I should watch videos before making assumptions.

I'm lost... must be some cultural reference my homeschooling has deprived me of? :)

That's why I asked if you were serious. :p Now if he kept being called "the brotha," there might be some issues afoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back