FYI - Changed My Username to C. Matthew McMahon

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
Just an FYI.

In case you do not see "webmaster" anywhere, I changed my user name to my real name. Fred updated a new hack in the board that allows this, and I just utilized it.

I had been using "webmaster" because I was the first one registered on the board and took the default.

Now its much better! I know who I am!

Just for the record, I believe if you keep changing your username, the board will keep you out of the Closed forums each time.

I'm not sure if the SA status will override this.

I would also suggest that the spaces and periods be limited or refrained from - it could potentially cause U2U or board email problems.

Welcome to the board C. Matthew McMahon! :handshake:
You look strangely familiar. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
(This is a simulated embarrassing 'faux pas' that demonstrates what may occur when one posts a reply before reading the rest of the thread. Had this been an actual 'faux pas' I would be quickly castigated.)

Now its much better! I know who I am!

Comes in handy. You don't end up arguing with yourself, or from typing, "Who said that?" and ending up with egg on your screen ( on the inside too, by the way; hard to clean off. )

I know. I used to argue with Francis Schaeffer all the time, until I changed my avatar to what it is now.

[Edited on 11-28-2005 by JohnV]

Fred,
No problem on my end. I am able to access the hidden forums without any problems; no PAIN IN THE NECK on this end! yuk yuk yuk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back