GB News

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottmaciver

Puritan Board Sophomore
In the UK, we've been severely lacking any kind of balance in the mainstream media for a long time. I've been very impressed with GB News, which launched earlier this year, which has been a breath of fresh air. I wouldn't agree with absolutely everything they report, but they are committed to freedom of speech and in covering stories which are ignored by the liberal mainstream media.

In addition to that, they are giving far more scope to Christianity and matters of faith such as, in relation to the pandemic with Rev William Philip (Here), and on the second coming (Here).

You can watch GB News live on YouTube (Here).

Last edited:
Yes, GB News, while far from perfect, is helping to move the discussion in the right direction. Neil Oliver, in particular, has been brilliant.

I don’t mean to hijack the thread, but I struggle with the question of how “informed” need we be simply because it’s out there?

Or, putting it another way, rather than getting news from a good source as opposed to a bad one, how do we determine how much is enough?

If there’s another thread on this, send me that direction and pardon the interruption.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back