General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupotea

Puritan Board Junior
How many times have you been on here and wanted to make a general comment not related to any specific thread, but not wanted to start a whole new thread just for that? Well, just stick it in here. This thread will be completely devoted to random comments, whatever they may be.

Oh, and by the way Delous (or however you spell it) I feel honored that you quoted me in your sig line.

But random comments can be fun! It gives a spark of spontenaity. And no thanks on the chat room thing... too much garbage on MSN.

LOL... I could do that to get to 100, but I won't. 'Tis sad... I am pretty sure that bladestunner joined after I did, and he has over 3 times the posts I do.

You know what might work better than the chat room? we could all get MSN instant messenger, and then just do huge community chats on that. Just a thought.

Congrats Deadguy.

Random thought heh . . .

I am hungry . . .

I need to get a hair cut . . .

Man, that is a large buger in my left nasel passage . . .

Maybe to random?

Yea ive been coughnin up snot for weeks now I hate colds.

A community chat would be cool Im up for it.

CK,

Maybe its cause im 3 times the man you are:biggrin::bouncy::biggrin:

Bladestunner316:wr48:

Deadman,
I thgouht you were tired of the forum? wernt you leaving ? notn saying I want you to go just curious as ussual.

bladestunner316:wr42:

What was that bladestunner? Perhaps we should take this outside. :D

Perhaps it is because I have a life (ok... so I am unemployed and single living with my parents... that is a life, right? :D)

We all have a life.

Besides we an take this outside and have stoge competition see who smokes the most that fastest.

bladestunner316:wr48:

Sweet!!!!!!

I remeber those days eagerly posting away with my heart set on the uknown future. With my dreams to carry m to and fro like a candle in the wind. Ah but those are memories that fade away like tears in the rain.

bladestunner316

:wr17:

I originally joined the PB to edit Christopher's posts but then I got burned out. it's just too much for one person!!

HAhahahahahahahahahaha

Just Kidding!

Phillip
:spin: :duh: :tumble:

Ha! Too many people can't spell nowadays, anyway! It personally drives me insane, since I aspire to write.

Let it be known that I graduated with A pluses from my college English courses. My papers were also used as examples of how not to spell.

Christopher,
Don't sweat it. Poor spelling is a result of the fall. Or so my Theology/Biblical Language/English Professor daddy says. If I had not been raised in his household I'd probably have all sorts of subject verb disagreement and spelling problems like all my buddies. It's something about growing up in the sticks. . . he grew up sharecropper's son and worked very hard to 'git his larning' (as my papa said it).

At times I'll go ahead and write him a letter with poor grammar or spelling just to know it makes him squirm.

Lawrence

[Edited on 5-30-2003 by LawrenceU]

[Edited on 5-30-2003 by LawrenceU]

Love it here!

I just generally would like to say how much I love it here. I was kicked off a secular message board for voicing my beliefs, 'cause they said they go by "German" rules and not American (they're based in Germany). Whatever. I had fun making people realize their disbelief. ;)

Yeah... I finaly gave up going to non-reformed chat sites... it is just far too tempting to make fun of them. :D

I remember something that Nathan (from school, not the one on PB) said on the subject of mocking the ignorance of some people- "It wasn't very nice, and it wasn't in the spirit of Christ at all, but it sure was funny!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back