Gerstner's audio lectures on Edwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus is my friend

Puritan Board Junior
I was wondering if anyone knows where I could obtain the 10 lecture audio series that Dr. Gerstner taught on Jonathan Edwards,currently the only place I see it available is online as a part of a seminary course for 80 dollars,This was previously available somewhere else but I cant seem to track it down for a cost that a bit more reasonable for our budget,I've seen it on Amazon as a cassette album for 50 dollars but that's still out of reach right now,I am also wishing someday to purchase his 3 vol. "Rational Theology of Jonathan Edwards"

Any suggestions would be welcomed-Thank you:pilgrim:

I have the 22 lectures The Theology of Jonathan Edwards by Gerstner and can mail them to you for safekeeping.

Just circulate them to anyone else who wants them after you are done. I will be overseas for 4 years, so lots of people could hear them.

I have 11 cassettes out of 12 and will look for thatone lost sheep tonight.

What is your address and I will mail them after the 25th.

They are FANTASTIC and I want you to be blessed!

-----Added 12/23/2009 at 10:25:19 EST-----

I also have "Pressing into the Kingdom:Jonathan Edwards on Seeking Salvation" and "A Jonathan Edwards Reader" that I can mail to be circulated along with the tapes.

Wow, the happiness index for Mass must be low, or else you REALLY must like Jonathan edwards!

Well..,Massachusetts is very liberal and snowy right about now...

However,Mr Edwards is a man I would much aspire to be like,I love the God He loves and I long to have vision he had of Him,and there's another element to his life that I greatly admire and long for,as you are well aware Edwards held to a high view of God's Sovereignty and preached in right here in Massachusetts,the church I am a member of:banana: is very similar to where Edwards and Whitefield would have preached in and to this day hold to the same confessions and Theology they would be very content with,and additionally this encourages me to pray for God to pour our His Spirit here in this cold and spiritually dark place as he once did in the Great Awakenings of the mid 1700's,

So Yeah I LOVE Edwards,I am currently reading Marsden's Biography and listening to His sermons-Good Times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back