Giants in First Place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
Just for the record it was 36-0, not 38-0. :banghead:

Yeah - that was typo on my part. Sorry. But the result was still the same. Man, I love being a Giants fan living only 30 minutes from the D.C. All my friends are either Redskins or Ravens fans. I can crow this morning!

[Edited on 10-31-2005 by BaptistInCrisis]

I'm tempted to call one of the security guards at my old place of employment. He's a HUGE Giants fan (in his case, though, perhaps an idol of the heart). He drives to all the home games from the Boston area, owns a light blue car with a Giants license plate, and basically seems to eat, sleep, and drink Giants. Needless to say, though always hopeful, he hasn't been the happiest person for the last few years as his team hasn't lived up to their expectations of years gone by. A 'hater' of the Patriots, their success and the Giant's lack of success didn't make him a happy camper. I can only imagine how pleased he must be now.

BTW, while everyone's talking about teams that are in 1st place, how about them Patriots! Perhaps they'll go all the way again. We can only hope.

[Edited on 10-31-2005 by blhowes]

Originally posted by blhowes
I'm tempted to call one of the security guards at my old place of employment. He's a HUGE Giants fan (in his case, though, perhaps an idol of the heart). He drives to all the home games from the Boston area, owns a light blue car with a Giants license plate, and basically seems to eat, sleep, and drink Giants. Needless to say, though always hopeful, he hasn't been the happiest person for the last few years as his team hasn't lived up to their expectations of years gone by. A 'hater' of the Patriots, their success and the Giant's lack of success didn't make him a happy camper. I can only imagine how pleased he must be now.

BTW, while everyone's talking about teams that are in 1st place, how about them Patriots! Perhaps they'll go all the way again. We can only hope.

[Edited on 10-31-2005 by blhowes]

Hope burns eternal...so keep hoping. Go Big Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back