Glass Hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for bumping your post Donald. I hadn't heard of them. I listened to one song on iTunes, sounded a lot like ELP. I like what I heard.

Is there an album that is a favorite of yours or that will be a good intro to these guys?

I listened to some more at their website. That is some nice classic sounding prog rock. I hear Kansas, ELP and Yes of course.

Speaking of classic, it was great to see that Roger Dean has been very busy. He was doing those great alien worlds long before computer rendering was even thought of.

Really Don, let me know which album would be a great introduction. And thinks for highlighting them.

I listened to some more at their website. That is some nice classic sounding prog rock. I hear Kansas, ELP and Yes of course.

Speaking of classic, it was great to see that Roger Dean has been very busy. He was doing those great alien worlds long before computer rendering was even thought of.

Really Don, let me know which album would be a great introduction. And thinks for highlighting them.

Chronometree is a good one it's kind of a subtile parody of the prog scene, these guys take their music pretty seriously but they don't take themselves so seriously that they can't make fun. They base most of the works on literary themes from Tolkien, Lewis and others. The album Lex Rex is good. But if you want a sampling they do have a compilation disc out.

A friend of mine turned me on to these guys when I was stationed in Charleston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back