God-given gift of a voice - must-see video clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andres

Puritan Board Doctor
I heard about and then subsequently saw this video this morning. I was shocked the first time I saw it!

[video=youtube;uTysXITBCmk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTysXITBCmk&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Here is the story that accompanies the clip, along with a happy ending - Ted Williams: Homeless Man With Amazing Radio Voice Getting Job Offers

I think it's great that he is going to get a good job. The problem I have with most homeless people is that they are content with their homelessness(?). They don't want to improve their situation. I applaud Williams for taking the initiative (albeit a strange route) to better his life.

Last edited:
The Cleveland Cavaliers are trying to get this guy a job. Not necessarily as a radio announcer, but just to get him back on his feet I think.

He was on the Today Show this morning. Sounds like he has more offers than what he knows what to do with.

He appears to be a sweet and humble man. He said that he started sometime back to thank God for all he has and that was before this happened to me. He's a man who is getting his priorities straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back