Godzilla?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuritanCovenanter

The Joyful Curmudgeon
Staff member
My oldest son wants to know if any of you all like classic Godzilla. He loves them and watches them over and over again.

He has:

Godzilla King of the Monsters DVD

Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla DVD

Godzilla vs. Mothra DVD

Godzilla vs. Gigan DVD

Destroy all Monsters DVD

Terror of Mechagodzilla DVD

Godzillas Revenge DVD

vs-kingkong_small.jpg

He is looking for King Kong vs. Godzilla on DVD in English. For cheap.

I grew up watching Godzilla and love it also. My favorite is King of the Monsters staring Raymond Burr aka Perry Mason.

[Edited on 7-12-2005 by puritancovenanter]

In my humble opinion, any movie featuring overly large wildlife wondering about the surroundings gets a :up::up::up:

Except for that horrible hollywood version because everyone knows if it went down to just two missiles, it ain't the real godzilla.

Originally posted by satz
In my humble opinion, any movie featuring overly large wildlife wondering about the surroundings gets a :up::up::up:

Except for that horrible hollywood version because everyone knows if it went down to just two missiles, it ain't the real godzilla.

Yea, They screwed that one up. :down::down::down:on the Hollywood version. It aint a real Godzilla anyways.

[Edited on 7-12-2005 by puritancovenanter]

I didnt see Godzilla vs Rodan in your list (I think that was the title).... that was one of my favorites. You should find that one for your son, I know he would like it.

Cheers

Originally posted by New wine skin
I didnt see Godzilla vs Rodan in your list (I think that was the title).... that was one of my favorites. You should find that one for your son, I know he would like it.

Cheers

We have Rodan but I am not sure there is a Godzilla vs. Rodan. I thought they were a team...kinda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back