Good Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeanieCalvinist

Puritan Board Freshman
I just want to share what is going on a work today.
Today while ordering lunch, a few of the guys that do not enjoy discussing God nor do they attend a church, mentioned that they can not eat beef.They went for fish and chips. I told them I was going to have a burger and fries and they were a little shocked that I did not hold to the Catholic Church Dogma. Too funny, anyway, this has lead to much discussion concerning Bible and tradition..
I pray that the Lord would be glorified in what goes on today in our discussions.

:pray2:

Originally posted by MeanieCalvinist
They went for fish and chips. I told them I was going to have a burger and fries and they were a little shocked that I did not hold to the Catholic Church Dogma. Too funny, anyway, this has lead to much discussion concerning Bible and tradition...

:up:

:amen:

:up: I used to be Roman Catholic. I don't remember too many details of 1976 but I remember opening up my lunch bag on a Friday during Lent to discover my Mom had accidentally packed a bologna and cheese sandwich. She did it by accident.

I ate it but felt really guilty.

Originally posted by SemperFideles
:up: I used to be Roman Catholic. I don't remember too many details of 1976 but I remember opening up my lunch bag on a Friday during Lent to discover my Mom had accidentally packed a bologna and cheese sandwich. She did it by accident.

I ate it but felt really guilty.

I wonder how many other children have been through such an experience due to the "traditions of men"?

Thanks to Comcast fan: I have had to discuss the my thoughts on an image of Jesus showing up on an Easter Egg... and The Scientology/Silent Birth. Very interesting stuff today. However, they hate hearing about sin and judgment...
For all who have comcast check out all this stuff on there today.
:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back