Good morning from Sidney, OH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Grooms

Puritan Board Freshman
Top of the morning to you whom read this,

My name is Ryan Grooms and I am brand new to Puritan Board, but I am not new to Reformed theology or being a Calvinist. I am definitely looking for brethren to develop friendships with due to where my family (I am 24, married to a beautiful sweet wife and have a 21 month old son, as well as another one on the way) and I live, there is only one Reformed church in a 50 miles radius. We do attend said church, but I do enjoy speaking with and fellowshiping like-minded brethren online. If you want you can add me on facebook at facebook.com/ryancfm as well as follow me on Twitter @RyanLGrooms. I definitely look forward to getting to know a few of you. Have a great day! Grace and peace be with you.

Edward

Puritanboard Commissioner
Greetings. I spent a few winters in Cleveland, but I've never been to your part of the state.

fredtgreco

Vanilla Westminsterian
Staff member
Greetings! My former church (I was an RE before seminary) is in the Ohio Presbytery (Grace PCA in Hudson, OH) as well as many of my friends. Glad to see you here!

PuritanCovenanter

Staff member
Welcome to the Puritanboard Ryan. I Drag Race slot cars in Middletown, Ohio just South of Dayton. I live on the Westside of Indianapolis in Speedway where the Indy 500 is. Maybe our paths will cross someday.

Ryan Grooms

Puritan Board Freshman
My mother-in-law lives in Elyria, OH which is 30 minutes west of Cleveland. I am about 3 and 1/2 hours SW of her. The winters can be harsh in that area.

jandrusk

Puritan Board Sophomore
Welcome to the board fellow Ohioan. I reside in Wickliffe, OH which is suburb about 20 miles east of downtown Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.